Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ZOO

Last Sunday I went to the Taipei city zoo with my boyfriend. Because we decided hurriedly, we both had many things on our hands. Therefore, we put them in the locker in the zoo. After I was in the first grade of the senior high, I have not been the zoo. We saw many andimal. We loved to observe the babies and children playing in the zoo. They are so cute. Sometimes when I laughed to them, they would laugh to me, too. After went to the zoo, we went to ride the Maokong gondola. We waited in line about 1.5 hours. I think it is very even when we sat on it. And it is cheap because from the stop of Taipei city zoo to Maokong stop requires almost half an hour. We went up onlt to have our late lunch. Next time maybe we can go there to see the night of Taipei. We both had a good time at that day.

No comments: