Monday, May 5, 2008

Bali

I went to Bali with my boyfriend last Saturday. The reason we went there is that we went to Tamsui so many times, so we decided to go to the other side of the river, Bali. We got there at about 11. Unfortunately, the weather that day was very well. We changed our plan to go to the Shihsanhang Museum of Archaeology first because of the air conditioner. We stayed there until about three o'clock. Then we took the bus back to the dusk to ride the bike. I had not ridden a bike for over five years; in case that I would hit other people, we decided to ride the bike to work in concert(協力車). That was a very interesting experience. In the end, we stopped at a bridge to see the sea to watch the sun set. Although the sun was covered by the clouds when it reached the ground, that I could see with him made me happy. Finally, we went back to Tamsui. It was a pity that we did not fire the fireworks. Maybe next time we can go to another side to have fun.

No comments: